Friday, February 11, 2011

Kids Valentines

I feel as if I have been so busy this week, but with the exception of  a church meeting and a much needed haircut and highlight, I can’t tell you what I have done. After thinking about this for a while, I realized what has kept me from blogging – Jack Hudson Harrison. Last weekend, he decided to give up his nap on both Saturday and Sunday and since last week he has decided to push his normal bedtime back from 7:00 to 8:30 or 9:00. By contrast, I am so tired by the time I put him down that I have moved my bedtime from 11:00 to 9:00.

In the midst of all of this, Charlie needed Valentines for his class. I wanted to do something creative, but instead went with these:

Untitled

and the only thing creative I did was add a package of these to each one:

 

However, there are other moms out there who have done a great job with their kids valentines. Here they are to give you some inspiration:

Cute As A Button Valentine's Day Treats

Button shaped candy melts from Not Just a Mommy.

Sugar Jewels from Pencil Shavings.

Mustache Card

Snickers Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment