Thursday, July 7, 2011

Baby’s Barista

Even though this product is not for me. I found it too cool not to share.

Reason #1: If you know my husband, you know that he drinks coffee like it is going out of style. We currently have three different coffee pots on our kitchen counter plus one coffee grinder and a giant sack of Starbuck’s French Roast coffee beans that no matter how many times I put them up, they always find there way back out. I do not need one more appliance sitting out on the counter.

Reason #2: If you know me, you know that I have NEVER warmed a bottle in my life. I either make them with room temperature tap water or serve them to the babies straight out of the refrigerator. None of my children have seemed to mind either method and I have to admit that the bottle warming (or lack thereof) has come from sheer laziness on my part. I am going to start breastfeeding the new babe, but when it comes time for the bottle, you can bet that they will be served lukewarm to cold.

I am sure most of you out there may not agree with this method and so that is why I am blogging about a new product I found. If you are going to warm a bottle…. this looks like the way to do it.

image

Beaba, the makers of the uberchic Babycook Baby Food Maker (again, not something I have done) have recently come out with the Bib’expresso bottle and baby food warmer. This hot little gadget’s unique water flow mixes powdered formula quickly, reducing air bubbles and eliminating hot spots.

According to the manufacturer, here is the benefits of the Bib’expresso:

  • Bottle preparation in 30 seconds.
  • Safe - The bottle is always at the right temperature thanks to direct water control
  • Practical - direct water flow mixes the powder formula and helps ensure more even temperature
  • Easy to Use - just one hand required to prepare the bottle
  • Removable, ultra-compact bottle and food warmer can be used anywhere
  • Microwavable sterilizer/bottle storage compartment included. Can hold up to three 10 ounce (300 ml) bottles. Protects sterilized bottles from light and dust and keeps them handy and ready to use when preparing baby's bottle.
  • Self-cleaning steam system for in-depth cleaning of the device.
  • BPA-free.

Sounds pretty cool!

4 comments:

  1. cool find! (not that im needing one anytime soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I never warmed a bottle either! Matter of fact, Brody prefered them COLD...lol! Great fnd though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Neither of my kids ever took a bottle, but they both love warmed ovaltine -- I bet it would work great for that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! I forgot how much I liked your blog. :) I have picky babies that must have their bottles warmed...this product looks amazing for daddy... :) I nurse mornings and evenings and daddy duty does bottles in the day!! Cool post! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete