Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Cake

Ever since Charlie was a baby he has loved to eat. Rex would joke that his favorite room in the house was the refrigerator. My friend Lacey kept him once and said that he ate at her church luncheon and ate not only his full sized plate, but polished off all the others at the table. I had to beg his school when he was 18 months old to not give him three servings. All he wanted two years ago for Christmas was cheese and juice. When he was approaching two we asked him what he wanted for his birthday, his standard reply was “happy cake”. No toys, just happy cake. I think my friends and family would repeatedly ask him just to hear him say it.

We ended up getting cupcakes from Sugarbaby's and they did make all of the kids happy. However, had I found Cake Shooters, we would have been in heaven. To me, this is truly a happy cake. I have never tried them, but can’t wait to get my hands on one. I love the idea of taking a push up pop and filling it with scrumptious cake and icing. Although they have six flavors, I think my favorite would be the Sprinkles Signature. How perfect would these be for a birthday party?? No mess….no red icing on your furniture…..no worrying about the cake toppling over in the car….I could think of a million reasons. Just know that if you serve them at your next shindig, I expect an invitation. They look too good to pass up!

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=4

index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=4

No comments:

Post a Comment