Monday, October 11, 2010

Silhouettes

I am absolutely, positively in love with silhouettes. I love how they are so clean. I love how they are so intriguing. I love how they are completely timeless. I took the boys’ profile pictures over the weekend and have two silhouette projects in the works. I am doing one myself and the other is for some jewelry that I have been eyeing for several months now. The jewelry is out of my typical Forever 21 price range, but I think I deserve to treat myself!

Inspiration for the DIY project:



Images via Positively Splendid and Desire to Inspire

And the jewelry that I may soon be sporting:

Lucky Me Beads

Here are some other great silhouette purchases:

Plates, $35

image

Family Silhouette Flat Cards, 24 for $28

image

Custom Pillows, $80

image

Framed Wall Hanging, $50

image

Personalized Flat Note Cards, 16 for $25

image

Silhouette Plate, $55

image

Pillow with Initial, $135

image

Print with Initials, $24

For those of you who would like to try your own DIY silhouette project, easy tutorials can be found at Petit Debutant and Shiso Mama.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including products from Simply Silhouettes. Hope your project goes well! We're always happy to discover more silhouette lovers!

    ReplyDelete