Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blah Blah Blah

Sorry I have been missing for so long. I have had a sick kid, my 31st birthday, and a trip to Atlanta to go to market with my mom and meet up with some friends. Jack started feeling better after having pneumonia just in time to get an ear infection. Fortunately, all was well by Thursday and I left Friday for market.

While I was there it rekindled my love for Blabla dolls. Their display was great and I fell equally in love with another brand of soft knit dolls called Zubels. Zubles are just as soft, and are slightly less expensive. Either way, you can’t go wrong. Here are just a few of their products that you will be dying to scarf up.

andiamo_thm.jpg

Andiamo the Dog

rose_thm.jpg

Rose the Cat

coco_thm.jpg

Coco the Girl

Bella the Ballerina

Freddy the Frog

Arrnee the Pirate

Leonard the Lion

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! happy birthday! and, hope your little guy starts feeling better! Did you hear?! You won the Kiwi Wood Werks frame!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday kate! these are cute!

    ReplyDelete