Although I would have never admitted this several years ago, I no longer consider myself stylish. After having three babies in four years, my style somehow went out of the window. I now opt for comfort and clothes that can easily hide certain parts of the body and never buy anything that says “dry clean only”.
So, having said this, I was elated to see that someone still thinks I have some style….or at least that my blog has style. Cat from i Blog has awarded me the stylish blogger award!! What an honor!
The catch is that I have to tell seven random facts about myself. So here it goes:
1. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be Cheez-Its .
2. I talk to my mom on the phone at least five times a day. If you ask my husband, he would say more. She is my best friend and I hope that I will turn out to be as good of a mom to my boys as she is to me.
3. I love to read a good book, but never get the chance to do so.
4. When I was younger, I wanted to be on American Gladiators. This is really funny if you truly know me and know how I do not have one athletic bone in my body.
5. I graduated from high school in three years.
6. I dress my kids in smocked clothes until they can tell me they don’t want to wear them anymore. I love a good bubble suit.
7. I am 14 weeks pregnant. My husband knows the sex but I think I am going to hold out until the baby is born!
Here are a few blogs that I find stylish: