Friday, October 1, 2010

Etsy find: Personalized shirts

I must start off by saying how much I love Etsy. I don’t know what I ever did without this wonderful site. For those of you who have never been, you must check it out at www.etsy.com. I have bought numerous items over the past year, from ribbon to invitations to vintage jewelry to kids clothes. The possibilities are endless!

This summer we had a slew of birthday parties. Most of the kids were in Charlie’s class at preschool. I think we were invited to nine parties this summer. I am always one who thinks of a great gift in advance, but then gets busy and ends up rushing around to pick something up. This year I was determined to be different. I knew who all had summer birthdays from the school calendar and decided to purchases personalized t-shirts for all of the kids. I didn’t realize that Charlie would pick up on this and at party #6 when one of the kids was opening her present he exclaimed, “We get everyone t-shirts!”

I have ordered from several sellers, but I really like the shirts from I Spot You. They are true to size and don’t shrink the first time you wash them like some other ones I have ordered in the past. Here are a few of their designs. I also think this would be a great shirt for the birthday boy or girl to wear to match the theme of their party.

Personalized SUPERHEROS FOR BOYS Baby Bodysuit or Toddler Tee - Available in various colors and sizes

Personalized ADORABLE BALLERINA (you pick the ballerina) Design - Baby Bodysuit or Toddler Tee - Available in various colors and sizes

Personalized POLKADOT HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN Design - Baby Bodysuit or Toddler Tee - Available in various colors and sizes

Personalized FIRE ENGINE Baby or Toddler Tee - Available in various colors and sizes

Personalized BOY COWBOY Baby Bodysuit or Toddler Tee - Available in various colors and sizes

Shirts from I Spot You, $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment