Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anthroholic

Two of my favorite blogs are devoted to Anthropologie: Anthroholic and Effortless Anthropologie. And let me tell you, these gals know their stuff! They offer reviews, gorgeous pictures, sale alerts, and styling options. I went shopping at Anthropologie the other day and have to say that I was surprised at how impressed I was - especially at this time of year. Of course, everything I fell in love with was regular priced even though they were offering 25% off all sale items. Here a few things I tried on (some even made it home with me!).

image

Easy-Peasy Blazer, $98.00 (feels like a sweatshirt and fits great!)

image

Je Ne Sais Scarf Tee, $58.00 (available in several colors)

image

Flower Vendor Top, $78.00

image

Soft-Structured Dress, $148.00

image

Garden Garnish Kimono Top, $168.00

image

Geometry in Motion Skirt, $78.00

No comments:

Post a Comment