Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Getting Organized

I was reading an article online today about organizing yourself for the new year. Their advice was to Sort, Toss/Recycle/Donate, and make a maintenance schedule. Not a bad idea to schedule, but somehow I never get around to those….

image

{image}

I don’t have too much on my agenda for tomorrow, so I thought that it might be a good idea to get my closets organized before heading back to work. I did the linen closet and laundry room today and will move on to the kids’ closets and (hopefully mine) tomorrow. Jack is outgrowing his clothes daily and I need to decide what I want to keep, donate, or toss. I was at Ikea yesterday and found some great organizing tools that I think I need to incorporate…

image

Baskets

image

Cheap Wooden Hangers

image

Jewelry Organizer

image

Hanger for scarves, ties, necklaces, belts…

image

Built in pant hanger

No comments:

Post a Comment