Monday, November 29, 2010

Bake at 350: Cookies for a baby shower

I had to share the link to a new blog find. Bake at 350 has the cutest cookies that I have ever seen. In Bridget’s bio she writes that she hopes “you’ll find some inspiration here”. I think if you can’t find inspiration here, you must be blind. The cookies below would be great for a baby shower, but as you will see on her blog, she does cookies for ALL occasions. Even though there are step by step instructions on how to create these edible delights, I can promise you that mine would NEVER look this good!

While you are checking out the cookie index, do not forget to also look at the recipe index. It is guaranteed to add inches to your waistline!

image

Bun in the Oven – my favorite

image

image

image

image

2 comments:

  1. You are SO sweet! Thank you for featuring me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS for this info...I usually NEVER cook or bake at Christmas because I am exhausted from all the monogramming madness, but you are ABSOLUTELY right...I am inspired to bake Christmas cookies this year. I'll let ya know if the finished product works out...

    ReplyDelete