Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cardboard Playhouses

While furnishing our house over the past two years, we have gone through more cardboard boxes than one can imagine. I ordered a bench over the summer and we turned the box upside down, cut a window out, and made it Charlie’s Superhero Headquarters. I think he ended up playing restaurant and serving more food out of it than fighting crime, but nonetheless he had a blast! These designs are a little more sophisticated than the one we made, but guaranteed to provide countless hours of fun!

image

Barn, $29.95

image

Cottage, $28.99

image

Schoolhouse, $24.95

image

Condo, $275.00

 

image

Space Shuttle, $75.00

image

Or….. Create Your Own! Instructions found  here.

2 comments:

  1. In our creation of Brooks Halloween Train, I discovered these cardboard connectors and "plans". Of course I started on my train too late to order them, but I think the idea is fantastic!! Love a good cardboard box! http://www.mrmcgroovys.com/

    ReplyDelete