Sunday, November 7, 2010

Play Kitchen

Being that I am a boy mom, I noticed that I haven’t really posted anything for all of you out there with sweet little girls. However, when I stumbled upon this kitchen, I knew that I had to share. Cat and her husband JT from Kiwi Wood Werks built this darling kitchen for their daughter’s first birthday. I love all of the details (check out the real faucet and great knobs on the stove) that the pair put into the kitchen. Move over Pottery Barn Kids, I think this is the kitchen to get!

You can check out more photos here and also see KWW’s line of fabulous frames.

images via Kiwi Wood Werks

4 comments:

  1. yup ~ im still dreaming about this kitchen {and having a baby girl one day....}

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, adorable! Way better than anything you can get at Toys R us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Kate, for your sweet post! It made me blush. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this kitchen! We haven't found out if we are having a boy or girl yet and in fact just this week I told Brandon that if we have a girl, we are getting a play kitchen!

    ReplyDelete