Monday, November 15, 2010

Makeup Must-haves

To keep your face looking merry and bright this holiday season, here are a few items you may want to add to your cosmetic bag if you are not already as addicted as I am!

The Houston humidity is no match for Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Before using this, my eye makeup would be off before lunch. Now it stays on all day and well into the night.

Ulta.com is currently offering a great deal on all of Urban Decay’s Primer products. Click here to see.

Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden

I don’t know what I ever did before the TEMPU airbrush system made its way into my life. A variety of shades are offered in pods that easily hook up to the machine. It is a little pricey, but in my opinion, worth every penny. I watched several videos on YouTube before purchasing and it really is as easy to apply as it looks.

In addition to buying the foundation, you can also purchase a highlighter and blush in several different shades. I would highly recommend going into Sephora for a demonstration before buying to find out what shade you are.

AIRbrush Makeup System

I begrudgingly let the guy at the makeup counter apply Dolce and Gabbana’s liner, lipstick, and lip gloss on me in Dahlia and now I am not hooked!! It is much darker than anything I would normally wear, but is completely stunning when it is on. Glad I decided to go out on a whim and try a new color!

And let’s not forget e.l.f. makeup. Starting at $1.00 with tons of colors to choose from for all of your beauty needs, this place can’t be beat! And the best part besides the free shipping on a $25.00 and over purchase??? Eyes Lips Face can now be found at our favorite retailer -Target!!!

elf Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment